Covid-19/Coronavirus Update – 15th March 2022
Bury Hill Fisheries is now fully open!
We continue to operate in compliance with the Governments ongoing guidelines and it is the responsibility of all visiting anglers to abide by these and our own safety measures below.
HELP US KEEP YOU SAFE!
1. Please DO NOT visit the fishery if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms.
2. When you arrive at the fishery, please use the Sanitiser Cleaning Station which is sited next to the fishery shop.
3. When waiting to pay, please continue to respect social distancing measures keeping at least 1m apart.
4. Please make all payments by contactless card where possible.
5. When fishing, please spread out keeping 5m apart from fellow anglers.
6. Please wash your hands when using the toilets and when leaving the fishery.
We currently have good stocks of fresh, shelf life and frozen baits including maggots, together with a selection of end tackle.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bury Hill Fisheries.
Please stay safe and keep healthy.
Bury Hill Fisheries